I. Like the real body with bionic structure
1. Systemic manifestations of flexible simulation of the skin, subcutaneous and muscle tissue, feel real, flexible touch. Simulated skin should have good flexibility(rigidity 5-10shore A、tearing strength ﹥500%)
2. Complete human skeleton bionic structure in vivo, reflect systemic true bony landmarks; bionic bone must have good tenacity(flexural strengt﹥95Mpa)
3. The various parts of the body joints are connected by metal components to ensure firm and durable, allowing layout of various postures and each parts of the bionic action.
4. With fully simulated head and neck, the realistic airway and esophagus、lung and stomach; with false teeth, can wear soft wig; Abdominal have stomach fistula, the drug operation can be carried out.
5. Has highly realistic texture of (M/F) perineum, realistic biomimetic structure of urethra and bladder,large intestine and anus, with an electromechanical integration control device can produce bladder filling, intestinal flatulence .
6. The model can be used in central venipuncture, the injection operation.
7. The model has a noninvasive blood pressure measurement teaching and examination system device.
II. The model can be done the following basic care operations
Delivery of patients training, Assisting patients to transform a decubitus, using of the restraint strap, Irrigation for eye and ear, Care on hair, oral cavity, false teeth and breast, Bed bath and irrigation of perineum, Oxygen Inhalation, Post-Tracheotomy care, Aspiration of Sputum, Nasogastric Tube, Nasogastric gavage, Gastric lavage, Post- neostomy care, Hot and cold therapy training, Back massage, Prevention care for pressure sores, Urethral Catheterization, Irrigation of bladder, Enema and anal exhaust, Muscular Injection, blood drawing from vein, intravenous injection, Intravenous infusion, Vein detained needle training, Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter(PICC), Use of infusion pump, Intravenous transfusion, Blood pressure measurement, Care for cadaver.
The functions are selectable. Please contact us.