I. Functions and Features
(1)E-standardized patient for intelligent advanced life support training£º
1. It has full simulation of the head and neck ( made of soft texture and feels real), life-like mouth (teeth, tongue, uvula), a realistic airway (epiglottis, glottis, larynx, arytenoid cartilage, vocal cords, trachea) and esophagus £»
2. It can conduct intubation through mouth and nasal airway£»
3. It can meet the demands of all kinds of airway opening practices. It will show when the airway is open. Effective artificial respiration could be done only when the airway is opend£»
4. It can conduct mouth to mouth and mouth to nose artificial respiration. It can also be used with air bag mask or breathing machine. A software description will real-timely display, record and assess the size of inflatable volume and injection velocity through an interactive dynamic curve£»
5. It has life-like eyes. When the rescue is success, the pupil will return to normal from dispersing£»
6. Carotid pulse: carotid pulse produced by closed chest cardiac compression, normal carotid pulse produced by successful rescue£»
7. It has clear chest surface marks (sternal angle, xiphoid and nipple, etc.) to facilitate positioning of closed chest cardiac compression£»
8. It has graphics to display the correctness and errors of parts of chest compressions as well as the cause of the errors£»
9. Chest compressions feel real. A software description will real-timely display, record and assess the action and reaction, the depth and the frequency of the compression through an interactive dynamic curve.
(2) Venous circulation (modules)
1. The upper limb and lower limb have a complete venous system which accommodates venous transfusion, blood collection and injection procedures. It can simulate the set up of the venous circulation during the emergency treatment.
2. It has a pressurized device to simulate venous angioplerosis. As needle enters veins, there is obvious backflow blood. The venous blood flows circularly. It accommodates lifelike venous transfusion and the transfusion drop can be controlled. Infusion pump and injection pump can be also used.
3. The simulated upper arm can accommodate intramuscular injection training.
(3) Blood pressure measurement (modules)
1. It has simulated adult arm which can be measured the non-invasive blood pressure by using the real blood pressure measurement. It gets korotkoff Gap sound.
2. It has a blood pressure measurement controller which can preset or set the blood value within the accuracy of 1 mmHg.
3. The pulse rate and volume can be controlled.
4. It can display systolic pressure, diastolic pressure, heart rate value. It also has simulated mercury column with dynamic display.
(4) Automated external defibrillator simulation training
Equipped with AED simulated training machine, through the interactive control of the software program, it accommodates 17 simulated scenes training.
(5) ECG analysis and training
Through the interactive control of the software program, it accommodates the analysis and training of ECG. It concludes:
Basic knowledge of the clinic ECG;
Measurement of ECG and normal data;
Atrial and ventricular hypertrophy;
Ischemia myocardial and the change of ST-T;
Myocardial infarction; cardiac arrhythmias;
Tracing and analysis training of ECG;
Self-practice; random check.
After connecting the e -standardized patient with electrocardiogram monitor or electrocardiograph, in the interface of the ¡°tracing and analysis training of ECG¡±, you can monitor the electrocardiograph waves of 47 clinical cases.
(6)Interactive computer monitoring software
1. CPR practice software£º
a. It provides professional designed interactive operating and training software for the operation of e-standardized CPR patients. The personalized software interface can real-timely monitor and report the correctness and errors during the whole process. It is also fully reflects the effects of intensive training in teaching;
b. The ¡°standard curve¡± which is designed according to the latest international standards describes the standard compression frequency(beats) and standard injection velocity dynamically and marks the standard compression strength and the standard injection velocity intuitively£»
c. When the operation started, both the standard curve and the operation recording curve will appear simultaneously. They enable the contrast by real-time and dynamic overlapping. When the operators have done some wrong operation, the language reminder will remind them, thus they could make adjustments and correct the errors in time£»
d. The computer records the curves of the whole process of CPR. It can also record the number of correctness and errors. We can find the reasons for the errors by replaying the record. The assessment reports can be archived and printed£»
e. The graphics show the right or wrong positions of compression£»
f. Intuitively shows the open of airway£»
g. Operation time can be set and countdown could be reminded as well.
2. CPR assessment software£º
a. It provides professional designed interactive operating and assessment software for the operation of e-standardized CPR patients. The computer dynamically displays and records the whole process of CPR. It can also provide the assessment reports and results. The assessment reports and results can be replayed, archived and printed.
b. It has an results evaluation process which is set according to the latest international standards. The computer can automatically score and provide assessment reports£»
c. It circulates according to five standards, The computer can record the correctness and errors of the operations of each circulation and report the numbers of correctness and errors respectively£»
d. The software can be replayed£¬we can find the reasons for the errors by replaying£»
e. Operation time£ºThe software acquiesce in the latest international standards. The operation time can be set by the users themselves and countdown remind is also available.
(7)CPR multimedia teaching software£º
Large amount of animation have been used in the teaching software. They display the teaching materials by combining CPR-related texts, sounds, static images, dynamic images, physiological anatomy, hemodynamics, pathological anatomy, and ECGs together. This organic combination of illustrations can produce a vivid and visual effect:
1. Reasons for cardiopulmonary arrest£»
2. Clinical performance and diagnosis basis£»
3. CPR system£»
4. CPR£º A¡¢B¡¢C¡¢D
A assessment airway£ºspecific way of determining cardiopulmonary and airway smoothing£»
B artificial respiration£ºmechanism, methods and precautions of mouth to mouth and mouth to nose artificial respiration£»
C artificial circulation£ºIt is the mechanism an method to determine whether the patients have pulse or not and chest cardiac compression. It contains seven common errors and their solutions as well as effective index of chest compressions£»
D defibrillation£ºIt combines multimedia closely with the medical theories and truly describes simulation training in 17 kinds of scenes and the proper way to implement defibrillation.
II. System components£º
E-standardized CPR patient£»
CPR multimedia teaching software£»
Venous circulation (modules)£»
Blood pressure measurement (modules)£»
Automated external defibrillator simulation£»
Master control platform of network teaching.
E-standardized CPR patients 1unit
AED simulated training machine 1unit
Simulated electrode plate 2sets
12V power adapter 1unit
232 serial line 1unit
USB cable (square mouth) 1unit
CPR mask 1unit
Arm for blood pressure measurement and the accessories 1set
Arm for the venous puncture and the accessories 1set
Accessories of the catheterization 1set
Replaceable nursing module 1set
Coat for e-standardized patient 1suit
Bed for e-standardized patient 1set
Movable computer desk 1set
Teaching system software 1set
Bed sheet¡¢Crystal membrane 1set