¢ñ. Functions and Method for Use
The simulator provides knee-chest position and has a vivid appearance. It is used for prostate check training and assessment in digital rectal examination. The operator should wear medical gloves during the operation and the gloves must be applied with atoleine.
¢ò. Introduction of Modules
The modules include:
1. One normal prostate
2. One unilateral increased prostate with prostatitis
3. One prostate with prostatauxe
4. One prostate with unilateral prostate cancer
5. One prostate with advanced prostate cancer and multiple nodules
The modules mentioned above are designed for students to practice, and they can be changed.
1. Please clean the simulator by neutral detergent (such as detergent, washing powder, alcohol, etc.) if there is besmirch waiting on the simulator.
2. Avoid the scratches and cuts by sharp objects on the simulator.
3. Avoid long-term exposure to the sun.
¢ô. Packing List
1. Simulator for prostate check training 1unit
2. Module of normal prostate 1unit
3. Module of unilateral increased prostate with prostatitis 1unit
4. Module of prostate with prostatauxe 1unit
5. Module of prostate with unilateral prostate cancer 1unit
6. Module of prostate with advanced prostate cancer and multiple nodules 1unit
7. Operation Manual 1copy